The following is a video animation project I was working on over the weekend for the Social Justice Committee at the New School. We’re trying to teach people how to use consensus, and this was meant as an instructional video to help demonstrate it.
- Fair Use and Social Justice - Grace Lee Boggs and MLK Jr. -v- EMI
- Open Forum on the New School Occupation - Nov. 28, 2011
- Revisiting Silent Spring
- White Privilege and the OWS Student Occupation
- The Death of Environmentalism - Reflection 1
- Mitt Romney's $7.5 Million Super Tuesday Spending Spree!